QAPI QUALITY ASSURANCE AND PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT (QAPI) CERTIFICATE MASTERY COURSE (12 Webinars)
The QAPI Program is a Certificate of Mastery Program that yields an official certificate and either 24 contact hours (online). Awarded CEs are nursing CEs.
The program is a prerequisite to be eligible to sit for the NADONA Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI ) Certification.
- The federal government published revised regulations in October of 2022 which increased and enhanced the need for QAPI in many areas in the nursing home process.
- The newly revised guidelines Appendix PP has 252 references and guidance regarding QAA and QAPI throughout it touching on every aspect of the facility process and residents lives.
- Are you comfortable with your QAPI plan?
- Do you have bits and pieces but don’t know how to put it all together in a complete and total system?
This QAPI Certificate of Mastery course will walk you through the entire plan and provide resources and documents to assist you in pulling your facility’s documents together or assist you in writing a new plan (or pieces that are missing).
- Join us for a self-directed course of 12 webinars.
- You will provide your homework to an instructor who will make every effort to assist you in being successful in this course.
- There is an exam that is available if desired and when passed enables you to use the initials QAPI -BC as a credential.
This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation for 24 contact hours. WICEAP-0331-EM
24 webinar Contact hours
Contact hours are valid through June 1, 2024
For additional information, please contact:
Education Coordinator, NADONA
Cindy Fronning RN-BC, CDONA, FACDONA, RAC-CT, IP-BC, AS-BC
Director of Education, NADONA
If ordering for another person please add their name to purchase notes so they may be enrolled into the program. Use the email address of person taking this program.
This is an enduring learning program. Many emails going through a corporate email server are often stripped of links or totally rejected. Please provide a personal email address if your business email server does either of these.