The Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS), Division of Quality Assurance (DQA), is pleased to announce the 22nd annual FOCUS Conference for health care providers and DQA staff on November 16th and 17th, 2022. The two-day conference will be held at the Kalahari Convention Center in Wisconsin Dells. The FOCUS 2022 Conference is being developed in collaboration with DQA, health care providers, and provider association representatives.
The theme of the FOCUS 2022 Conference is, “Teach, Learn, Collaborate.” The conference will address a wide variety of health care related topics.
This year we have an excellent line up of presenters.
- November 16: Keynote, Jacob Weiss – Do Good and Juggle
- November 17: Keynote, Alonzo Kelly – Creating A Culture Where Everyone Feels They Belong
- November 17: Plenary, Steve Bench – Attracting Tomorrow’s Talent with Today’s Leaders
The FOCUS 2022 conference consists of 48 presentations over the two days for the low price of $250.00 per attendee. Registration for FOCUS will begin in early September.
Continuing Education Hours (CEHs)
The FOCUS 2022 Conference is seeking approval from:
- the National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS) of the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB)
- National Association of Social Workers
- Wisconsin Chapter, and the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
For questions regarding registration, please contact the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point Continuing Education at email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
For questions regarding the FOCUS 2022 Conference, please email Leann Graffin(link sends e-mail) or call 608-438-1012.